Arbalests | Ballistas | Onagars | Trebuchets
The Siege Guild Charter
The Atlantian Society for Siege Weapons and Heavy Infantry Projectiles (“The Siege Guild”) is hereby established to further the research, development, construction and operation of period siege weapons in the Kingdom of Atlantia, and to support the Atlantian Army when it takes the field against Atlantia’s enemies.
To this end, the Siege Guild shall:
- Encourage its members to discuss, research, build, and operate period siege weapons.
- Sponsor workshops and classroom instruction where all can learn about the history, construction, and operation of period siege weapons.
- Maintain a bibliography of research and reference materials.
- Maintain a publicly accessible forum to provide information on scheduled Guild activities, workshops, and classes.
- Whenever it is deemed appropriate, publish a newsletter in order to keep all members informed of Guild activities.
Hold meetings as necessary. Said meetings will take place on a specific day and time as to be voted on by the registered membership.
- Keep a roster of the Members of the Guild.
- Facilitate communication with other groups such as the Arts and Sciences Guilds, as well to those dedicated to other Combat Arts.
- Organize and support a Company of Siege Engineers, which will be at the call of the Crown. This Company shall be called the Atlantian Corps of Engineers.
Membership in the Siege Guild will be open to any Gentle who wishes to participate.
The Siege Guild shall choose its own Guildmaster or Guildmistress and other officers as deemed appropriate from within its ranks.
The Atlantian Corps of Engineers shall be lead by a Company Commander under the command of the Kingdom Warlord in times of War, who will be elected by the Guild from its own ranks.
Ranks within the Siege Guild and its Corps of Engineers shall be as detailed in the Siege Guild By-Laws.
Membership in the Siege Guild may be revoked for disciplinary reasons as determined by vote within the Guild.
The Siege Guild shall maintain a herald of their choosing that is warrantable by the Triton Principal Herald.
Submitted to Their Atlantian Majesties, Cuan and Padraigin, upon the occasion of their Crown Tourney, on this 2nd day of November, a.s. 37, by the Charter Members of the Atlantian Society for Siege Weapons and Heavy Infantry Projectiles.
Belphoebe de Givet
Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli
Delphina the Mad
Elizze de Nizza
George Geoffrey of Exeter
Yael bat Boaz
We, Cuan and Padraigin, King and Queen of Atlantia, do hereby confirm and recognize this Charter of the Atlantian Society for Siege Weapons and Heavy Infantry Projectiles.
©2002 - 2019 Atlantian Society for Siege Weapons and Heavy Infantry Projectiles. See legal disclaimer and copyright notice page.